Everett Community College
Henry M. Jackson Conference Center
2000 Tower Street, Everett
Saturday, November 11
9am to 5pm
Featured Speaker: George Lepp
George D. Lepp is one of North America’s best-known contemporary outdoor and nature photographers. His passions for natural beauty, technical precision, cutting-edge technology, and environmental responsibility are revealed in his beautiful and compelling photographic images. He is also widely recognized for his unique dedication to sharing his photographic and biological knowledge with other photographers through his seminars and writing. In both realms, George Lepp is a leader in the rapidly advancing field of digital imaging.
Learn more at www.georgeleppimages.com
The Conference Includes “Favorite Places” and “Into the Wild” by George Lepp,
your choice of 3 Additional Classes and a Box Lunch for $60.
Student rate with current Fall I.D. is $30.
Must register by October 31 for box lunch to be included.
- Adobe Camera Raw—Bill Royce
- Astro Photography—Bill Ray
- Color Management—Brad Husick
- Compelling Landscape Images—Brian Leary
- The Exposure Equation—Brian Leary
- Introduction to Street Photography—Bill Royce
- Lightroom Development Module Tips—Daniel Gregory
- Lightroom Organization Tips—Daniel Gregory
- Night Landscapes Under Natural Light—Brian Leary
- Outdoor Flash—Mike Hagen
- Papers and Printing—Veronica Cotter
- Professional Practices in the Arts—Lori Hoffman
- Pricing Your Photos—Lori Hoffman
- Silver Efex Pro: Making Great Monochromes—Bill Royce
- Studio Speedlight Flash—Mike Hagen
- Table Top Online Photos Photography—Brad Husick
- Travel Photography—Marc Weinberg